We are seeking talented and dynamic people to join our growing team
- Develop and implement effective SEO and SEM strategies that drive traffic and bolster conversion.
- Working with all departments for successful execution and implementation.
- Prepare detailed SEO strategy reports.
- Perform keyword analysis to find opportunities and profitable keywords.
- Improve the company’s organic search results.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites if needed.
- Implement creative SEO strategies to acquire back-links.
- Perform website audit and provide on-page and technical feedback.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports showing weekly rankings and sales data.
- Consult with web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming technologies to improve site performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest search engine updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing required, MBA preferred.
- Extensive experience with online marketing, including SEO/SEM and ability to improve ROI.
- Experience of minimum 2 years with WordPress, Customer Relationship Management tools, and email marketing software
- Strong background and understanding of web analytic
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- Proven track record of establishing and scaling an effective integrated marketing function.
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills across multiple departments and external parties
- Comfortable overseeing multiple proposals at once in a deadline-driven environment
- Flexible, energetic and willing to travel.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment.
- International Marketing and Social Media experiences a big plus.
- Provides .NET development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
- Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
- Remains current on industry standards in web development.
- Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
- Reviews test results and directs further development.
- May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science
- 2+ years’ experience developing database driven web sites/applications
- Microsoft .NET technology including ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET, ADO.NET, Web API
- Object Oriented software design and architecture experience
- Relational database design and development in MS SQL Server 2008 or above
- A high level of proficiency using the Visual Studio .NET (2010 or above) development platform
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience working in a Windows Server/IIS environment
- Design and develop an iOS app based on an existing web application and API.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues as they arise.
- Build upon your understanding of algorithms and mathematical calculations.
- Utilize the user feedback experience to its fullest by incorporating design changes quickly.
- Expand your education level with new technologies and trends relating to iOS app development.
- Excel within an agile software development environment that allows for precise delivery timetables with weekly scrum sprints.
- Work with and expand your knowledge of RESTful web development services.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or 4 years of equivalent experience.
- More than 2 app successfully launched in the iTunes store with highly positive user ratings and a current app available that can be freely downloaded from the store.
- Experience working with RESTful API’s using XML and JSON.
- Experience with Swift 2 and Sketch or ability to learn quickly.
- 2+ years of experience with Objective-C and/or Swift.
- Experience with test driven development.
- Experience with Git version control and Agile development environment with weekly scrum sprints.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
Golive is seeking a creative, energetic and result oriented individual for the position of web developer. The successful incumbent would be responsible for web applications development, testing and updating of existing web portals.
- Develop professional WordPress themes single-handedly and integrate theme options & customizer
- Strong PHP background to implement core WP functions, template tags & hooks in the theme.
- Can perform Content up, dates, Module Development, Integration of WordPress Applications (latest plugins, modules, approaches, etc.
- Should know how to make SEO based websites
- Develop high performance, highly scalable, custom development and/or plugin development for WordPress sites.
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Must have keen knowledge about Facebook Pixels and its conversion tools
- Experience designing complex user interfaces for web applications
- Experience of responsive, mobile-first layouts
- Proficiency in Client side & Server side scripts
- To create user-friendly web pages
- Maintaining and improving website
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed
- 3 – 4 years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience in developing interactive websites and design elements for Web and Mobile with
- Bootstrap 4.0
- HTML 5
- Experience in Angular 2, React JS will be a plus
- Ability to work under stress and team player