We are seeking talented and dynamic people to join our growing team
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for 2D videos
- Produce motion graphic videos based on designed illustartions & storyboard
- Select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Be organized, self-motivated and have a strong desire to learn and experiment
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a digital agency.
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro
- Must have portfolio of work to demonstrate skills and abilities
- Full lifecycle application development
- Integrating software with existing systems
- Front End Development (Bootsrap4.0 / HTML5 / CSS3 / JQUREY)
- Work on Free and Premium Plugins from scratch
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in PHP/WordPress as well as other open source languages
- Implement new features and maintain existing code base
- Assists in software testing and quality assurance
- Minimum 2 years of proven work experience in professional IT industry
- Hands-on experience on WordPress/WooCommerce hooks, actions & filters, Shopify, Magento, Ecommerce sites
- Experience on famous WordPress Plugins like Gravity Forms, WooCommerce Subscription, WC-Vendors & WooCommerce Bookings, and other famous plugins.
- Experience using MYSQL
- Knowledge/experience with Agile software methodology
- An understanding of design patterns
- Knowledge of version control with GIT and SVN preferred.
- Experience using/creating Web Services (e.g. JSON, RPC, REST, XML, SOAP, etc.)
- Experience on API’s like google maps, Facebook open graph, PayPal and other APIs.
- Provides .NET development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
- Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
- Remains current on industry standards in web development.
- Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
- Reviews test results and directs further development.
- May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science
- 2+ years’ experience developing database driven web sites/applications
- Microsoft .NET technology including ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET, ADO.NET, Web API
- Object Oriented software design and architecture experience
- Relational database design and development in MS SQL Server 2008 or above
- A high level of proficiency using the Visual Studio .NET (2010 or above) development platform
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience working in a Windows Server/IIS environment
- Design and develop an iOS app based on an existing web application and API.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues as they arise.
- Build upon your understanding of algorithms and mathematical calculations.
- Utilize the user feedback experience to its fullest by incorporating design changes quickly.
- Expand your education level with new technologies and trends relating to iOS app development.
- Excel within an agile software development environment that allows for precise delivery timetables with weekly scrum sprints.
- Work with and expand your knowledge of RESTful web development services.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or 4 years of equivalent experience.
- More than 2 app successfully launched in the iTunes store with highly positive user ratings and a current app available that can be freely downloaded from the store.
- Experience working with RESTful API’s using XML and JSON.
- Experience with Swift 2 and Sketch or ability to learn quickly.
- 2+ years of experience with Objective-C and/or Swift.
- Experience with test driven development.
- Experience with Git version control and Agile development environment with weekly scrum sprints.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.